1. Try a natural nude moisturized lip. How to get the look? First of all, it is always good to keep your lips soft and fresh by using your toothbrush to brush your lips then add a moisturizing lip balm such as Vaseline.
2. Get glowing skin when you EXFOLIATE and MOISTURIZE. To get the glow make sure to use a gentle exfoliator at least twice a week, then apply a moisturizer such as Cetaphil. Cetaphil is an inexpensive secret weapon. You can purchase this brand at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and Target. http://www.cetaphil.com/Products/Moisturizers.aspx
3. Try an orange-red lip color to update your look. Stop by the makeup counter the next time you’re at the mall and have the makeup artist test a good orange-red lip color on you. Actually while you’re at it, have them give you a full-face makeover. It’s time to switch it up!
4. Are you stuck to your light blue eye shadow? Time to try something new. Metallic eye shadow is in for this season. See what shade brings out your eyes and compliments your complexion and give it a whirl. Freaked out by metallics? Try just metallic eyeliner instead of the shadow.
6. Get sun kissed. Give yourself a nice quick tan by adding bronzer to your cheeks.
- You are worth taking the time and energy to focus on you, don't let yourself go! These tips are not designed to have you go out and spend a lot of money. Look through your makeup and nail polish and find a fresh color or slather on that Vaseline you have in your cabinet. Go and take care of yourself!
Work What Your Momma Gave You,